Whenever you install something in Windows it defaults to C:\Program Files , you can change it in the registry so that it defaults to another drive or folder instead.
This tutorial shows you how to modify the default windows value to whatever you want.
Other Tips Users have watched
- Windows TRICK - Create a Shutdown Shortcut
- Windows XP Tweak - Faster Boot Up
- Unlock Hidden Windows XP Options
- Windows XP - Faster Shutdown
- Windows XP Hacks - Useful Shortcuts that save time
- Windows XP and Ubuntu Tips and Tweaks Videos
- Customize Windows XP to look like Vista
- Customize your Windows XP to look like OSX Leopard
- Free Windows Cursor Themes - with CursorFX 2.0
- Enabling Remote Desktop from XP to Vista