With DeskSpace you can work with multiple desktops in 3D, and quickly switch between desktops using the mouse and keyboard.
PCWizKid has been given the latest version 188.8.131.52 of the software and made a brief video review of the desktop enhancement program from Okatu Software.
The minimum system requirements for DeskSpace are:
* Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows Vista x64.
* 800 Mhz CPU.
* 256 MB RAM.
* 16 MB DirectX 8.1 compatible video card *.
* Minimum ATI Radeon 7200 or nVidia GeForce 2 required. Video cards based on the nVidia TNT2, ATI Rage Pro/128, and Intel Extreme chipsets may work, but are not supported.
Eliminate Desktop Clutter
Don't have enough space to fit all your icons and windows on a single desktop? DeskSpace gives you more room to store everything you need for your day-to-day work and play.
DeskSpace eliminates desktop clutter by giving you the ability to store your windows and desktop icons across multiple desktops.
Does limited desktop space make it hard for you to stay organized? DeskSpace helps you organize your work flow, allowing you use a separate desktop for each of your tasks. With DeskSpace, you could have a one desktop for web browsing, a separate desktop for word processing, and another desktop for spreadsheets.
Here are some key features of "Deskspace":
- Work and play on multiple desktops.
- Display multiple desktops in stunning 3D.
- Quickly switch between desktops using the mouse and keyboard.
- Drag windows between desktops by moving them to the sides of the screen.
- Display desktops in 3D on multiple monitors.
- Configure the hot keys and mouse buttons used to switch between desktops, and how DeskSpace displays and manages desktop.
- Use DeskSpace in multiple languages.