My first impression of the looks of the NT06-E CPU Cooler was that its small, simple yet effective design. Weighing at only 430 grams I was able to maneuver it easily when installing it.
Test System Specifications
- AMD Phenom X4 9950 (125W) at stock 2.6Ghz and overclocked to 3Ghz
- Sapphire HD4870 1GB Toxic Ed - Overclocked core 810Mhz / memory 1055Mhz
- Kingston HyperX 4GB DDR2 1066
- Full Tower Case from Cooler Master model HAF 932 with stock fans
- 700 Watt Power Supply from Cooler Master
- Asus M3A78-T Motherboard
- Ambient room temperature is 20C or 68F
NOTE: With the NT06-evolution package, a cooling fan is not included to give user the choice of using any 120mm case fan or to use it fanlessly inside the SilverStone's Sugo SFF chassis.
Suscool 121 Fan Specifications
As mentioned in the video review the NT06-E provides good stock cooling , is light weight and flexible for installing active cooling with a Fan such as the Suscool 121 shown in the video. However you can use a faster Fan like the FM123 fro Silverstone whih runs upto 2400 RPM. The combination of both provide great value for the price if you are looking to run your latest CPU and overclock the values. The innovative design adds further flexibility for motherboard installation and support for different CPU's. Overclockers looking for additional cooling may want to use the FM123 Fan instead of the Suscool 121 for their cooling for their needs.