Note you need to use the Number Pad on the keyboard and not the regular numbers under the special characters. Also, this has been tested to work on Windows XP only.
Notes from video:
Hold down the ALT key and using the Number Pad (not the numbers where the special characters are) press 0160 for a blank folder name.
In order to delete the folder you’ll need to rename it in a command prompt by typing:
ren " " foldername
That’s not a space in between the quotes. You need to press ALT+1060. You’ll then be able to delete the folder.
- Windows TRICK - Create a Shutdown Shortcut
- Windows XP Tweak - Faster Boot Up
- Unlock Hidden Windows XP Options
- Windows XP - Faster Shutdown
- Windows XP Hacks - Useful Shortcuts that save time
- Windows XP and Ubuntu Tips and Tweaks Videos
- Customize Windows XP to look like Vista
- Customize your Windows XP to look like OSX Leopard
- Free Windows Cursor Themes - with CursorFX 2.0
- Enabling Remote Desktop from XP to Vista